SAMSUNG INR18650-25R 18650 2500MAH FLAT TOP HIGH DRAIN BATTERY NEW
The Samsung 25R batteries are great for your general VV/VW Mods and outperform most 18650 batteries on the market.
- Type: Li-Mn IMR
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max continuous discharge: 20A
- Max pulse discharge: 100A
- Nominal operating voltage: 3.7V
- Full charge voltage: 4.20V±0.05V
- Battery should not be discharged below 3.3V
- Protection: Unprotected IMR Cell
Lithium Battery Warning:
Lithium batteries are not recommended for beginners. Lithium batteries are designed and offered to advanced vapers who are educated in lithium battery safety. Failure to understand how lithium batteries operate within electronic and mechanical MOD devices can result in a fire, explosion or personal injury if not used properly. If you're unsure what battery to use or how batteries generally work, we recommend that you do not purchase.
General Safety Tips:
- NEVER stack batteries within a electronic or mechanical MOD. This is when you put two batteries (one on top of another) within a MOD that only requires one. You will effectively double your voltage which can destroy attached devices.
- NEVER use a rebuildable atomizer on a MOD battery until you check the resistance. Any built atomizer below 1.0 Ohms is considered "Sub-Ohming" which can lead to injury if the proper battery is not used.
- NEVER use unprotected ICR (lithium cobalt oxide) batteries under low resistance (Sub-Ohm) builds as they have a higher risk of overheating.
- NEVER store batteries in your pocket or purse with other metal objects. (i.e. coins or keys) This can short out the battery and cause a hazard.
- ALWAYS use IMR (lithium manganese oxide) batteries because they are able to discharge more amps at a higher rate without being damaged due to their less volatile chemical composition.
- ALWAYS use the appropriate battery charger to charger your battery and ensure that no moisture or combustible material is near the charger while charging batteries.